Nice to see double standards and hypocrisy are alive and well in media.
Stay classy “professional” journalism.
Not to mention the nude men from the celebrity leaks getting zero attention and the popularity contest with these “concerned” people/feminists/etc on the nude pics in how they gave so much attention to certain celebs over others instead of actually showing they were all about the “privacy invasions” and “sex crimes” and discussing the incident fairly and generally with equal attention and unbiased reporting.
- media has clear bias in how they report nude leaks of men and women
- men get polls asking if they are hot and links to their videos and pics
- media openly boast about defying legal orders to take down the content of them
- everyone in media shits bricks and screams sex crimes and pukes anger when females get their shit leaked
- criticize people for not removing pictures and videos
Worst of all is that this is just a small example on media bias between men and women and the disconnect between how people act differently and preferential with women vs how people THINK they act more negatively against women.